- This event has passed.
The Modern Patient Paradox: Advanced Functional Methods for supporting multiple systems of the client with changing and diverse symptoms | Presented by Davis Brockenshire, DC
April 6, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm$65 – $175
The Modern Patient Paradox: Advanced Functional Methods for supporting multiple systems of the client with changing and diverse symptoms
Presented by: Davis Brockenshire, DC
This seminar takes an advanced and in-depth look at the often hidden underlying stressors that prevent patients from healing or healing fully. Participants will gain significant insight on how to dissect complex cases and how to handle challenging stressors and their associated variables. A myriad of assessment techniques, clinical nutrition/herbs, and functional approaches will be presented.
- GENETICS | Clinical applications of nutrigenomics, nutrigenetics, and epigenetics
- NEUROINFLAMMATION | Role of environmental toxicity and associated nutritional/herbal support
- AUTOIMMUNITY | Mental health as an autoimmune scenario
- OLYSYSTEMIC CHALLENGES | Neuro-emotional cloaked pathogen patterns. Look at the role of viral, fungal, transgenerational, and mycoplasmic disturbances
- CASE MANAGEMENT | Wearable technologies for compliance, re-evaluation tips
- ASSESSMENT | Maximize & combine simple tests, questionnaires, and cost effective tools
Saturday, April 6, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
8 CEUs Approved with Texas Chiropractic College
Cancellation Policy: A full refund will only be given with 2 weeks notification prior to event. No shows will be charged the full price.