Healthy Aging: Energy and Brain Function | Presented by Jeannette Birnbach, DC
December 7 - December 8$65 – $215
Healthy Aging: Energy and Brain Function
Presented by: Jeannette Birnbach, DC
Forget Botox, plastic surgery, and liposuction: stay young from the inside out! Mother Nature holds the secrets to healthy aging by maintaining energy levels and brain function in everyone. Fortunately, we have the nutritional, herbal and lifestyle tools available to support the wisdom of nature. In this riveting and informative seminar, Dr. Jeannette Birnbach will teach you exactly how to support and understand brain health and physical energy from both a preventive and support-after-decline perspective.
In this not to miss seminar, Dr. Birnbach will address the following topics:
- Daily stresses that impact brain health and energy.
- Homeostatic support for brain health and energy production.
- Brain function, including literature reviews of vital functions such as the glymphatic system, to support clinical approaches to preventive and supportive care.
- Prevention as well as support when brain health and/or energy production are under stress.
- Solid protocols of support for better handling of two of the most commonly presenting complaints we see each day in our practices.
“Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.”
Saturday, December 7, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm | Sunday, December 8, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
12 CEUs Applied for with Texas Chiropractic College
Cancellation Policy: A full refund will only be given with 2 weeks notification prior to event. No shows will be charged the full price.